Translate

Mittwoch, 30. Januar 2013

January

OH MY GODNESS, I know I'm such a bad blogger and actually I started this blog in german but after almost 6 months in the states I really feel I can't speak german anymore. I started pretty good in the new year. It was special and kinda sad that I couldn't start in the New Year with my friends. On the 2nd january we went back to school and we already had to get prepared for the End Of Class test. That's an official test from the state South Carolina. Because of that, that I was in Algebra 1 it was pretty easy. But after this test we already repeated all the stuff from my other classes to pass the final exams. And I passed all of my classes with an A.
On my birthday we didn't had school but I had to get up at 8am because we left to go to the mountains. I couldn't wait to see snow and mountains. I missed it so much you. At home I see the mountains everyday so it was pretty special to be back in the mountains. We returned on Monday and on Tuesday I had to go back to school and start the new semester. My first class is English 3 with Mr. Gibson, everyone told me that's gonna be the hardest class ever and seriousely it is, specially for an exchange student. 2nd block I'm in French 3 Honors. It's not that easy anymore like in French 1 but I like it more because my new teacher doesn't have this weird japanese-english-french accent. My 3rd block is dance, it is so much fun and I actually learn to dance. At the moment we learn standart dances like the walz. For my last period I'm in US History and I'm really scared to fail this class (same in english) because it's pretty hard to understand all that stuff. But I'll get it haha. I also started track in beginning of January and it's a lot of fun but since them I have problems with my knees, I have to build a muscle that my kneecap moves. and it hurts so bad I have problems to run, so before every practice I'm at the athletic trainers room to heat my knee.
And now I'm looking forward to my trip to hawaii in february!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen